Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Bluefin Grille
- Coho Café
- Waves of Superior Café
- Bluefin Bay Guest Services
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- None of our rooms are ADA compliant
- We do have wheelchair ramps available for units with 3 or less steps (with the exception of Units #20-33)
- The best option for accessibility is the Two Bedroom Units at Surfside (with the exception of Units 5, 6 or 7)
Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts Website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies Technical specifications Accessibility of Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts Website, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue.