When winter’s first snowflakes begin to blanket the ground around the Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts, it’s the start of a whole new season of adventure. Our sun-soaked skies, powder-filled trails and snow-capped peaks make this a winter wonderland with fun things to do around every corner.
At the Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts, we make it easy to get out and enjoy as many activities as you can handle. Along with our spectacular Ski & Stay packages, close proximity to Lutsen Mountains Ski Resort, full service pampering at Waves of Superior Spa, and knowledgeable Guest Services staff, we also have more complimentary rental equipment than you can shake a ski at.
On February 13, there will be a candelight ski/snowshoe at Oberg Mountain!.
Check out some of our most popular complimentary winter fun here and be sure to visit BluefinBay.com and our online activities & events calendar for more details.
• Skiing & snowboarding: Complimentary shuttles to Lutsen Mountains (9 am to 4:45 pm daily)
• Cross-country skiing: Check out complimentary cross-country ski equipment and explore the area trails at your leisure or join one of our free guided excursions
• Snowshoeing: Explore the great North Woods with our complementary snowshoe rental. Ask for a trail map at Guest Services or join one of our free guided tours
• Ice skating rinks at Bluefin Bay and Surfside (complimentary ice skate, hockey net, stick and puck rental available)
• Nightly campfire and s’mores
• Fun kids’ activities & crafts (weekends)
• Yoga (weekends; all levels welcome)
• Live acoustic music at the Bluefin Grille
• The following activities are offered for a fee and advance reservations are recommended. Contact Guest Services for more information:
o Dog sledding
o Snowmobile rentals