Tofte 4th of July Celebration
Tofte is a happening place on the 4th of July!
Here’s whats going on:
- The Tofte Trek at 9:00am
- Festivities at the town center from 11:00am-5:00pm (games, local crafts, food, beer garden)
- Live Music 11:00-5:00pm
- Bingo at the town hall 11:00-2:00pm and 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Parade at 2:00pm. If you want to partake, line up at 1:30, no need to register! The parade will pass right through Tofte!
- Spaghetti Dinner at the Zoar Lutheran Church in Tofte. 5:00-7:00pm
- Fireworks at Tofte Park at 10:00pm
Beacause of the festivities in the Tofte Town Center, activities at Bluefin Bay will be limited to two kayak tours (8:30 & 10:30), a mountain bike ride (8:30-10:30), and a hike (12:00-2:00).
Look for our float in the Tofte Parade!