Got Spring Fever? We’ve got the cure. Take advantage of our Spring Fever Special and enjoy a FREE night when you purchase two nights (midweek night is free). This amazing deal starts March 22 and runs through May 31.
In addition, the waterfall season is almost here and it’s fair to say that the North Shore of Lake Superior has the best waterfall viewing of anywhere in Minnesota, perhaps the Midwest. This year we’re predicting an exceptional waterfall season. In fact, we are already seeing many rivers starting to put on their spring flow show as the days begin to warm up. You can easily spend a few days driving up and down highway 61 checking out all the wonderful falls. Learn more and get great travel tips for the waterfall season here.
Upcoming spring events and activities:
- April 10-12: Easter Weekend activities at Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts: Golden Egg Hunt, Saturday Egg Hunt, and Coloring Contest
- April 12: Giant Easter Egg Hunt at Lutsen Mountains
- April 17-19: Mountain Meltdown at Lutsen Mountains
- May 3-5: Spring Food & Wine Lovers Weekend at Bluefin Bay
- Cook County Events Calendar