The last week of August and the first part of September is an ideal time for many adults to get away midweek. The North Shore of Minnesota is a little bit quieter with kids and families back to school, the weather is perfect (warm days and cool evenings), shops & art galleries are plentiful and open, and there are many great dining and entertainment options.
Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts is pleased to offer a special discount to our Seniors during several weeks of the Spring, Summer, and Fall seasons.
The Senior Weeks Special includes 20% off midweek stays of two nights or more.
Fall & Late Summer Seniors Weeks: Valid Aug. 26-30, 2018, Sunday-Thursday and Valid Sept. 4-13, 2018, Sunday-Thursday.
- This offer is valid on any available lodging type for those age 60 years and older.
- Offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday (midweek) reservations.
- This offer is not valid with any other offer.
In addition to lots of time for relaxing and just watching the Big Lake, it’s is also a great time of year to take advantage of fun events and adventures!
- Resort Activities! Take advantage of many complimentary resort activities: Wilderness Canoeing, Guided Hikes, Yoga, and Shuttles to the North Shore Winery!
- State Parks! When you stay with us you’ll have easy access to four spectacular state parks featuring waterfalls, rivers, and pristine forests: Tettegouche, Temperance River, Cascade River, and George Crosby Manitou. In addition to the parks in Bluefin Bay’s backyard, we encourage stops at Split Rock Lighthouse State Park and Gooseberry Falls State Park. Both are located on Scenic Highway 61 on the drive north to the Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts.
- Shopping! The North Shore has a very vibrant arts community and you’ll find wonderful local shops and studios with artwork, clothing, gear and North Shore treasures. Here’s a great resource for a complete list of North Shore Shopping.
- Entertainment! Sit back and relax at the Bluefin Grille on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-11pm and listen to a talented local musician while enjoying a cocktail or a bite from the late night menu. Hello, date night!
- You can find other live music entertainment and special events happening around Cook County at the Visit Cook County Event Calendar.