North Shore Honeymoon Package
The Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts has been deemed MN Most Romantic Resort, and MN Bride’s Best Honeymoon Resort (seven years in a row)! This ultimate romance package was inspired by the fact that we’re as popular for honeymoons, mini-moons, and anniversaries as we are for weddings!
Stay at any of our Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts for your honeymoon or mini-moon and save on lodging and dining at Bluefin Bay, Surfside and Temperance Landing — all located on breathtaking Lake Superior.
The North Shore Honeymoon Package includes:
- Two or more nights in a Bluefin Bay Grand Superior Master Suite or any other room style
- Allowing 2 night stays in the Grand Superior Master Suite, Surfside Master Suite, and Hillside Guestroom. All other rooms require 3 night minimum.
- Rose petal turn-down service (rose petals scattered in your room upon arrival)
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- Breakfast for two on two separate mornings at the Bluefin Grille, Waves of Superior Cafe, or Coho Café (up to $25 each day, your choice of restaurants)
- Dinner for two at the Bluefin Grille with breathtaking views (value up to $80)
- A commemorative Bluefin Bay Resorts photo frame
- Complimentary Tour and Wine Tasting at the North Shore Winery! You’ll enjoy 5 tasting pours of your choice and a tour of the winery. Buy a bottle during your visit and you can keep your tasting wine glass! We also offer scheduled complimentary shuttles to the winery as part of our activities schedule.
Personalize your North Shore Honeymoon Package with these romantic add-ons:
- Red rose bouquet in-room upon arrival – one dozen red roses $85, 1/2 dozen red roses $55
- Romantic side-by-side couples relaxation massage at Waves of Superior Spa: 60 min $200 per couple / 90 min. $290 per couple (plus tax and gratuity)
- Dessert at Bluefin Grille, Coho Cafe, or Waves of Superior Cafe – $6 plus tax
- Appetizer delivered to your room – $15 plus tax
NOTE: This honeymoon package can be booked in any room style and does include a discount on lodging. Package prices vary by room style, season, and length of stay. Packages must be booked at least 3 days in advance. Add-ons must also be booked 3 days in advance of your stay. The resort must receive a minimum of 3-days notice to cancel an existing order.