There’s nothing quite like charter fishing on Lake Superior!
Here are the details:
- Call Guest Services to sign-up: 218-663-7296
- Cost is $120 per person.
- For safety reasons, all participants must be from the same family group. There’s a two person minimum and a maximum of six people.
- Guests must pay at the Front Desk before the charter (room charge, credit card or cash).
- Once payment is made, guests will receive a coupon which they will present to the captain when boarding the boat.
- All participants must have a valid fishing license and trout stamp. These can be purchased at the Holiday Gas Station near Bluefin Bay.
- Charter Fishing may be cancelled due to weather or waves.
- Guests must cancel at least 24 hours in advance to avoid full payment.