Celebrate With Your Sweetheart!
February 6, 2020
Celebrate the month of love with a winter vacation to Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts. We promise that as you get closer to the lake, you’ll get closer to each other. In addition, take advantage of great packages and upcoming specials this winter.
- NEW: NORTH SHORE SWEETHEART DEAL! Offer valid Feb. 1-Feb. 13, 2020. Stay 3 nights and one is FREE + Complimentary Champagne and a coupon for a free wine tasting at North Shore Winery in Lutsen! If you and your sweetie are looking for a North Shore romantic getaway that avoids the crowds on Valentine’s Day/President’s Day holiday weekend, this sweet deal is for you!
- Romantic Retreat Package: Two or more nights in a Grand Superior Master Suite or any other room style. Breakfast for two on two separate mornings at either the Bluefin Grille or Coho Cafe & Bakery. Dinner for two at the Bluefin Grille with breathtaking Lake Superior views (value up to $80). Your getaway should be as unique as your love and you can personalize your package with distinctive add-ons. See the complete package details for more information.
- Waves Spa Couples Getaway Package: Two or more nights in a Grand Superior Master Suite or any other room style plus a 60-minute couples relaxation massage at Waves of Superior Spa (appointments must be made when reserving lodging)
- North Shore Honeymoon Package: Two or more nights in a Grand Superior Master Suite or any other room style. Breakfast for two on two separate mornings at either the Bluefin Grille, Waves of Superior Cafe, or Coho Café (up to $25 each day). Dinner for two at the Bluefin Grille with breathtaking views (value up to $80). Rose petals scattered in your room upon arrival. Commemorative photo frame. North Shore Winery tour and tasting
Treat your Valentine to Dinner at the Bluefin Grille or Coho Cafe!
In addition to the full menus, Bluefin Grille and Coho Cafe will be offering these evening Sweetheart Specials on Friday, February 14th and on Saturday, February 15th.
- Entrees: Pappardelle Pasta with Maine Lobster and Shrimp • Steak Oscar • Grilled Swordfish
- Desserts: Gluten-Free White and Dark Chocolate Cake • Warm Vanilla Raspberry Bundt Cake a la Mode
Coho Cafe & Bakery
- Entrees: Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon • Steamed Mussels • Pan-Seared Raspberry Pork Chop
- Desserts: Bread Pudding • Raspberry Biscuit Cake • Tembleque Coconut Custard